Hey check out this sweet video I helped make for CloudKid. They’re about to release this freakin adorable iPad game called Negative Nimbus. They asked me to create an introduction to the game’s world, and this is what came out of it.
It’s got a smattering of projects I’ve worked on over the years. Oh baby.
So I’m playing through Mother 3 for the first time. At the beginning, the game asks you to name a bunch of characters and random items. I was being quite mature up until it asked, “What’s your favorite thing?”
I was wondering when I’d see my answer mentioned in the story. 10 hours into the game, it popped up.
This is a kid or teenager hearing curses and swear words while having an MRI scan. When you hear these curses, these evil swears, your brain releases tons and tons of endolphins that make you stop getting good grades and visiting your dear old grandmother every Sunday after church.
*PLEASE TELL YOUR CHURCH PASTOR IF YOU HEAR THESE SWEARS AND CURSES*
SEVEN things to say to people who want you to use curse words:
1) Dang, why the frick would I wanna say those you goof?
2) Let’s go get a summer job and attend church camp instead of using curses and swears.
3) No, my Father said I could not, and I respect the rules of my Father’s house.
4) No thanks—I’d rather get into Heaven!
5) My cousin used curses and also swears, and he failed out of school and went to prison.
6) Curses are for warlocks, dude.
7) Sure, I will swear—I swear I’ll NEVER use curses or swear words!
prepare yourself innernette i have things to say
working for the weekend tgif